Missing Patreon order containing Fusion# 24

• Hi,

I'm also a Fusion Patreon member (in Australia) and have not received issue# 24. 

Issue# 25 I received over a week ago. 

I maybe wrong but think this is the 3rd active support request for issue# 24 (whats going on with Issue #24 !).

Cheers

Damian                                                                                                 

• Good question - I think a bag has gone missing as many customers did not get iyut o/s of the UK. Will send one on again Damian.

• thanks Chris, I've seen you're busy running around getting items signed for kickstarter, working on the various mags and trying to keep everything running smoothly ... never a dull moment :-)

Cheers

• All good :d

• @Chris Wilkins guess what! The replacement Fusion Issue#24 arrived (Late November) ... or so I thought! (see pix. On the left is my current issue in the Fusion Folder & on the right is the mag received inside the Issue# 24 envelope). 

I sent an email immediately to support@fusionretrobooks.com requesting a replacement of the replacement Fusion Issue#24 magazine, but to date have not had any response.

Please help resolve.

Cheers

Damian

My current Fusion Issue#26 and Issue#24 replacement

• OK - will sort today. Sorry.

• Thanks Chris, no rush, and have a Merry Christmas.

Cheers

Damian