Missing Stoo Cambridge canvas and Fusion #24

• Hi Chris,

I've tried contacting you on Kickstarter and via mail regarding this. Apologies if you've already seen it.

I backed the Zzap! 64 2021 Annual Kickstarter at the Stoo Cambridge tier, but I haven't received the canvas. There was an update back in April regarding some of the canvasses being re-done because of color problems, but I don't know if mine was among them. If it was sent, I guess it must have gotten lost in the mail. You wouldn't happen to have a spare, would you?

I'm also on the Fusion Patreon thing, but I never received issue 24. I've gotten issues 25 and 26 since, so I'm not sure what happened. My address has been attached correctly the whole time.

Here's my address if you can re-send either of those:

Thomas Finnerup
    Skagensgade 31, 2. lejl. 11
    2630  Taastrup
    Denmark

Regards,
    Thomas Finnerup

• Hi Thomas - sorry for the delay in responding. All the Stoo canvasses were sent including yours, and I have not had a return. I have none left now, so all I can do is re-imburse. In terms of issue 24 - seems like a bag of these went astray as many did not get them. Will send another on. Can you PM me your paypal - will send the ££ back.

• Ah, that's too bad. It was a really nice looking canvas. Maybe it'll come back in a future Kickstarter? Pretty please. :)

Don't worry about reimbursement. Looking forward to Fusion #24, thanks.

• Thanks Thomas - if one turns up I will shout. Issue 24 sent yesterday.

• It seems you sent Fusion #26 by mistake. Still missing #24. 😟

• Oh no! On it's way!!

• Received today! Thanks!