New EU VAT rules

• Hi, I was wondering if you have now implemented (IOSS) so we can pay the VAT during purchase on your site?

Otherwise, since I'm located in the EU, each £3.99 Zzap64 magazine will now end up costing us at least £25, perhaps closer to £30, which is just not doable...

(VAT+ shipping+ the biggie, the £18 handling fee!).

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I see my question has now been answered. (I posted it under 'Questions' for Zzap65 Issue 3, but I didn't think it went through as I got what looked like an error message the two times I tried to submit it, thus the post in the forum).

Thanks for the quick reply.

Will there be an announcement in this thread once the IOSS code has been implemented so I know it's safe to buy the issue?

• Hello Chris,

I have the same problem as Nick Abbotii, I want to buy the 2 crash micro action number 4 and number 5, but I don't want to pay 18 GBP or more for customs.

I just simulated the purchase, I don't see any additional VAT.

Could you correct this problem?

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

• Yeah, I was told they are working on it, but it's been a while (19 days since my first post).

It would be nice to get a confirmation from FRB on whether of not there will be an announcement in this thread once we can purchase?

Otherwise we won't know when it's safe to order. I'm just waiting for such an announcement since I wanted to start a collection and I didn't want to miss any issues.

• The registration process is underway - should be a few more days.

• Cool, just waiting for the green light.

• Site is now fully EU VAT compliant.

• Thanks for the heads up!